The Production Planner assists the operation management team to coordinate and expedite the flow and materials between departments, according to the forecast and daily/weekly production schedules. The candidate must have excellent organisational and multitasking skills. Duties include distributing production work, monitoring inventory levels, solving production problems and ensuring orders are delivered on-time for customer satisfaction.
Head of Operations
- Proactively reports product and material availability issues; troubleshoot when necessary
- Assist in the maintenance and reporting of KPIs.
- Maintain job orders status, issuing of job cards
- Analyse and prepare documents needed for production
- Support Data collection and analysis
- Complete special projects and assignments as requested.
- Working in conjunction with the operational managers to schedule in the most cost effective way to drive overall operational efficiency
- Planning and monitoring the capacity of equipment/facilities to optimise productivity
- Assisting in the review of incoming sales orders with respect to delivery
- Generating and maintaining manufacturing schedules and capacity data
- Planning production teams’ daily activities, overseeing and supervising production staff
- Ensuring the production teams have the required components
- Liaising with purchasing personnel to ensure and monitor supply chain delivery
- Scheduling material and overseeing stores departments
- Providing technical support to the production teams
- Providing daily, weekly and monthly production analysis for comparing the forecast to the capacity model
- Participating in defining product specifications to meet both customer and process requirements.
- A minimum of a level 8 degree in a relevant discipline (Business, Supply Chain, Operations Management)
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role, preferably within a Regulated manufacturing
- Experience using MRP/ERP systems, especially Advance Planning System is an advantage. (M1).
- Understanding of ERP System and strong Excel expertise.
- Detail-orientated, ability to multi-task / prioritize with strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a Team Environment
- Can respond well to urgent requirements from the customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and time-management skills
- Prepares, coordinates, and participates in physical inventory counts.
- Manages the cycle counting program and troubleshoots quantity discrepancies.
- Ensures ERP warehouse transfer demand is transacted.
- Ensures inventory transactions and adjustments are processed.
- Special projects as assigned.
Typical office environment inside a production facility.
Please send all CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text]
Please send all CV’s to email@example.com. Below is contact form for any questions on the role.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][us_cform receiver_email=”firstname.lastname@example.org” button_text=”Enquire Now” button_align=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][us_separator type=”fullwidth”][/vc_column][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]